+195.jpg)
Well....I have decided to join the wonderful world of blogging. I have always enjoyed reading other friends posts, and it seems to be a great way to keep up with life, so I am giving it a try.
Currently, I am enjoying a visit in the Northwest, and am experiencing true Washington weather. It has been rainy and cloudy since I arrived on Friday. The sun has come out at least for a bit each day, but so has the rain. I kept hearing about the beautiful mountains, and especially about the gorgeous Mt. Rainier. I finally got to see the very top of it today, the rest was covered in clouds. What I saw was definitely beautiful and large....maybe I will get to see more of it before I leave.
Tomorrow my friend Tara and I will be making a trek into Seattle. I am going to need to bundle up for the trip as I have heard that we are going to have really cold and wet weather tomorrow.....it will be a true Seattle experience. We are planning on going to Pike Place where I will get to experience the famous fish throwing, and I plan on having a great fish and chips lunch. Oh, and I will also see the first Starbucks too.
Josh and the kids seem to be doing really well. I purchased a webcam today so that we could skype tonight. That was a lot of fun for the kids, and for me too. Josh is doing a great job juggling all his responsibilities with me gone. Tonight Caylin had a homework project, and I was able to see the finished project and it looks great! I miss the family, and I am looking forward to seeing them soon!
I hope you enjoy this new method of communication, and I look forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:
Have a good time Charissa!
Hey it was weird to get your message this am cause I got up wondering "how is Charissa doing and I wounder if she will check her myspace if I leave her a message". Then I opened my inbox and here you are. I am glad to hear all is going well. Can not wait to see you back. I will be gone on my vacation when you get back so we will have to catch up. We should do coffee or something one night.
Good morning Sunshine!
Glad you are having a enjoyable time. Webcam makes the away times so much more bearable.
Will chat at ya later.
love, hugs, giggles and lots of prayer
Mom too
Post a Comment